Ir al contenido principal

Post 1: Prejudice in the Kpop


The Kpop have a big problem, the discrimination. The Kpop is a music genre coming form South Korea, in this industry the "Idols" need a good appearance in accordance with your culture where they should be a ideal type, this stereotype of beauty in the global consumers (out of Korea) it's criticize because they produce a cultural shock for use makeup (associate to women's) and for this reason they fall in the category of "gays". This is an example of who's the sexism and xenophobia affect our vision when our want know other things, in this case in the music, and limitate only the American music. The machismo in this society generate forms of particular visions and they don't let look well, contain a predetermine type of things and a normalize our interest, this prejudice from the Kpop help of this globalizing music of USA to continue their control and extend with them the discrimination to this artist in this competitive industry of entertainment.    

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

Well, I don't know what is the job of my dreams, but I don't care of that, because my only objective in a job it's let me a good salary, time for my hobbies or for stay with my family and friends and this not stress me, it's sad, but I don't need anymore, any job with a pleasant atmosphere and people, it's a good job for me. I like the two alternatives, but I prefer intdoor, because I like works in my house, this is good also for educate my childrens in the fuuuture, I'm a person who loves brought and look grow up at childrens, for this idea, I don't like the office, because I want the time with my parents. I love learn anything, so I major Social Work for that, because it's an complete career, in the future I think this title use as a good job in the public service, this is my objective (actually), because works in the public politics it's hard and anytime you have more and more job, it's stressful for me and I don't achieve for

Post 1: South Korea it's my country.

I want to go to South Korea, because i love the Asian country, the culture is very interesting and different. The respect in your culture it's the most important thing and it's incredible how this think preserve in the time. Also is similar to Japan culture, i don't know why, but we have many similarity. One of the things i love it's the respect of the traditions, because they're not want be offended to other, but i don't like when they be closed and don't trust in the others. Maybe i would like to work or live in this country someday, it's likely and i like this idea, althought i don't know how is the job of Social Worker in this country, perhaps it's good or bad, i have to study and investigate more this matter. I wasn't study in South Korea, because the education it's very strict and a little conservative, it's a good education, but i think is not for me.

Post 3: Idol Room

In this periode, I don't watch TV, but on the internet, specifically on Youtube I watch Korean programmes, so I relate one of this programme today, the "Idol Room", this TV show is a programme the variety show and interviews to Idols of Korean industry, this show have as a hosts from other programme, there are a duo, Hyung Dong and Defconn , they works together in the two shows, but now they works in "Idol Room", the debute of programme is in 12 of May 2018, it's relative new, the hosts make cuestions or specific games for the guests, they are funny and a nice atmosphere, I like this programmes because I enjoy watching the Idols in some moments, I know more of them with this programmes. My favourite is the episode five of "Idol Room" is when the invite Idols are "G-IDLE" and "Pentagon", because I choose this bands, the programme is very funny and interactive, because they have segment, for example, Nano Dance, this seg