Ir al contenido principal

Post 2: Introduction Two


Background:

The civic representation in Chile is one of the most intriguing cases of disregard and disconformity in this society, this panorama live with the majority of the Chilean population every day because they’ve a create distrust in the political and politics in general, that generate an atmosphere of displeasure around the elections of any kind, which leads a low voter turnout followed by a government isn’t representative, submerged in this context neoliberal.

Problem:

The majority of Chilean population makes visible the nonexistent representation in this country, one of the fact most imperative is of the atmosphere of distrust be due to individualism and cases in the past at generate this displeasure, also the lack of informatión. Chile crossed an dictatorship and this impose in the society a economic model, the neoliberalism, that imput in the Chilean population the consumption germ, an also a idea certain, the effort, submerged in the competition for everything and alienate the life of the people. 

Proposed Solution:

If we don't realise and make a change, the society isn't get better. When I say that I mean have an acute awareness, give an account on the real problem, If they don't represent us, our life stay determine of their thinks. We need a education in this theme, how do you concern the economic model in the Chilean population, in our ideas, etc. For this the civic representation is very important, because in this moment only a little porcent of perspectives have relevance, let the other in the empty.  





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

Well, I don't know what is the job of my dreams, but I don't care of that, because my only objective in a job it's let me a good salary, time for my hobbies or for stay with my family and friends and this not stress me, it's sad, but I don't need anymore, any job with a pleasant atmosphere and people, it's a good job for me. I like the two alternatives, but I prefer intdoor, because I like works in my house, this is good also for educate my childrens in the fuuuture, I'm a person who loves brought and look grow up at childrens, for this idea, I don't like the office, because I want the time with my parents. I love learn anything, so I major Social Work for that, because it's an complete career, in the future I think this title use as a good job in the public service, this is my objective (actually), because works in the public politics it's hard and anytime you have more and more job, it's stressful for me and I don't achieve for

Post 1: South Korea it's my country.

I want to go to South Korea, because i love the Asian country, the culture is very interesting and different. The respect in your culture it's the most important thing and it's incredible how this think preserve in the time. Also is similar to Japan culture, i don't know why, but we have many similarity. One of the things i love it's the respect of the traditions, because they're not want be offended to other, but i don't like when they be closed and don't trust in the others. Maybe i would like to work or live in this country someday, it's likely and i like this idea, althought i don't know how is the job of Social Worker in this country, perhaps it's good or bad, i have to study and investigate more this matter. I wasn't study in South Korea, because the education it's very strict and a little conservative, it's a good education, but i think is not for me.

Post 3: Idol Room

In this periode, I don't watch TV, but on the internet, specifically on Youtube I watch Korean programmes, so I relate one of this programme today, the "Idol Room", this TV show is a programme the variety show and interviews to Idols of Korean industry, this show have as a hosts from other programme, there are a duo, Hyung Dong and Defconn , they works together in the two shows, but now they works in "Idol Room", the debute of programme is in 12 of May 2018, it's relative new, the hosts make cuestions or specific games for the guests, they are funny and a nice atmosphere, I like this programmes because I enjoy watching the Idols in some moments, I know more of them with this programmes. My favourite is the episode five of "Idol Room" is when the invite Idols are "G-IDLE" and "Pentagon", because I choose this bands, the programme is very funny and interactive, because they have segment, for example, Nano Dance, this seg